The Press-Release of the 3rd Conference (within the Framework of International Office Equipment, Supplies, Parts, and Office Software BUSINESS-INFORM 2017 Exhibition) for Administrative Specialists, State and Commercial Buyers, entitled:
Two Views on Procurement and Usage of Office Equipment Supplies – New Vector of Industry Development
May 18, 2017Place:
VDNH, pavilion #75, hall “A”, BUSINESS-INFORM 2017 Expo, second floor Registration begins at 9:00
The Conference begins at 10:30
The Conference ends at 15:00
Number of visitors: 200
The Conference Aims at:
- The experience exchange in the fields of office printing management, practical implementation of document workflow automatization systems, and large corporative customers’ printing outsourcing
- Demonstration of new office printing, supplies, and parts market products’ competitive advantages
- Discussing correct ways of office printing costs optimization following the examples of leading companies’ practical cases
- Marking the way from price optimization to process optimization.
Information Agency “Business-Inform”, Administrative Specialists Union Association (ASU Association)
- Administrative managers (administrative directors, heads and managers of administrative sectors, organizing directors, office managers), whose field of activities includes supplies procurement budget controlling.
- Heads and employees of procurement departments in state and commercial organizations.
- Heads and leading specialists of office equipment, laser and inkjet cartridges, toners, inks, office paper, and parts supplying and manufacturing companies, as well as companies specializing in providing printing outsourcing services.
- Representatives of companies engaged in complex office servicing.
The participation is FREE OF CHARGE; one must submit an application to participate
To register, fill in the application form and send it to the event’s curator’s (Bagmanyan Olesya Valerjevna) e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.orgConference Speakers:
President of Administrative Specialists Union Association; member of Russian Presidential Office Specialists and Auxiliary Employees Professional Qualification National Board
Topic: The Aims and the Tasks of Administrative Specialists Union. Implemented Steps and Results
General Director of Information Agency "Business-Inform"
Topic: The Condition of the Russian Market. The Product Counterfeits Growth and Related Problems
Administrative Manager of METRO Cash & Carry
Topic: Practical Experience of Printing Optimization in METRO Cash and Carry Office
Highly experienced administrative director with many years in service, her list includes organizations such as Sovkombank; board member of Administrative Specialists Union Association; lecturer on cost optimization at Russian Governmental Financial University
Topic: Practical case of cartridge costs optimization
Head of Effective Procurements Center (Tendery.ru); member of Russian Government Experts Board, leading expert of Russian National Economy Academy and of Russian Presidential State Service, member of several expert boards and workgroups
Topic: Several Competitive Procurement Results Manipulation Schemes
General Director of Delacamp, Germany
Topic: The Remanufacturing Industry Influence on Environment and Resource Saving
Integral (Germany) Representative in Russia
Topic: The Quality of Printing Compatible Cartridges and Its Defining Factors
Sales Director, Polytoner, China
Topic: Polytoner Production Quality Control System
General Director of Ramis (Russia)
Topic: General Changes in the Spectrum of Supplied Cartridges Caused by Sanction-Related and Economic Problems in Russia
BUSINESS-INFORM 2017 Quick Info:
BUSINESS-INFORM 2017 Exhibition will be held May 17-19, 2017, in Moscow (All-Russia Exhibition Center/VDNH, pavilion #75). The expo is qualified as the International Office and Computer Equipment, 3D-Printers, Supplies, Parts, Modern Office Software and Informational Support Exhibition. The exhibitors have an opportunity to present their products; conduct business networking with office equipment, supplies, software buyer and seller-companies’ representatives; discuss the computer and office equipment market conditions during open discussions; get advertising and informational support for promoting their products on Russian and International markets. More details: http://sforp.ru/BI2017eng/